Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Earth Hour

So - Schwen, Tundie and I are all signed up for Earth Hour (click on the title to go the WWF site and read more about it).

We have candles ready, the crib board out ... and ready to spend time on Saturday night in a nice candle lit environment.

I am hoping to win the trip to Churchhill that the Canadian World Wildlife Fund is sponsoring (you enter when signing up for Earth Hour). It would be amazing to be there and see the Polar Bears in their natural habitat.

While we are on the subject of World Wildlife Fund ... I have to show you something that Schwen got for Christmas.

You can symbolically adopt an endangered animal .. Tundie and I gave him the gift of an adopted polar bear. They send a little certificate you can display and also a stuffed animal ... this is the little guy we have.

Mare

No comments: