Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where Did Those 2 Years Go

I am shocked it has been 2 years since last posted - we just sort of dropped everything - not everything, but certainly haven't made the progress we wanted.

Here we go ... making a new effort and we will be back "charting" our progress.

Quick Summary ... Schwen stopped biking Feb 2010 when he was sick wtih bronchitis for 5 or 6 weeks. Then last February he started having pain and numbness in his feet - that is still present now - Feb 2012 - and now we are more motivated than ever to make changes to our lives.

January 2012 we joined a lovely Club. They have a pool and 2 work out areas.



Right now we are only using the pool area mostly - it is great exercise and it is good for Schwen's feet - well, just in general it is great. We go Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

I actually don't swim very well - so I have signed up for swimming lessons that start in April - then maybe I will go to the deep end of the pool. I am the only one that swims back and forth in the shallow end :)

We also just started logging our calorie intake and activities in a great app that we have on our iPads - Cal Counter. It is great!! Highly recommend it.

Off to get ready for today's swimming :)

Mare









No comments: