Monday, February 13, 2012

My New Breakfast - Green Smoothie

I have been making different kinds of green smoothies in the morning.I like the one I made today.I put 1/4 of a pineapple, 1 granny smith apple (sliced). 2 kiwi (peeled) and about 10 leaves of Kale. Added some filtered water - blend. and mmmmm enjoy.
It is 238 Cal. (32 oz)
Schwen and I set up our target goals in our new Cal Counter App. We will each lose approx 1.5 lbs per week for a combined total weight loss of about 128 lbs by the end of the year - Dec 31, 2012.
Tracking seems to be the key - we exercised all of this January and didn't lose any weight. This weekend was a grreat start.
I am also tracking my steps in my Steps To Goals by Knoweldge Now - more on that later.
Off to pack up our lunches .... I have set my intentions for a GREAT DAY!! I am already picturing it in my mind - sailing through today in a happy mood, being productive and I hope I can make one person feel good about themselves today.
Mare

No comments: