Friday, April 10, 2009

My New Bandanna

Finally I have my new bandanna that I am suppose to wear when I am visiting my friends on Thursday nights. Schwen and Mare have new tops too, but I have to say ever so modestly, I am the spiffy looking one of the group.

I really got a lot of attention last night with wearing this, everyone I passed stopped the 3 of us to ask about me. Everyone wanted to pet me and ask about the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog Program. I soaked up all the attention while keeping my calm composure that I am so well known for.

This is a nice sunny day ... and I have to get back to my chipmunk watch. There is a chipmunk that seems to have moved into our backyard, although he thinks he has the upper hand while he taunts me from outside, I am forming my own plan to be carried out when he is least expecting it.

Tundie

2 comments:

Ana said...

oh my gosh!! look how cute he looks, oh my gosh! Amalia says he looks like a super hero :) haha

Chad said...

What a very handsome and sophisticated looking gentleman!