Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Flower

March 1st. I love March.
It's almost spring ... and I love the spring - a time for all things new.
We have sold our house and we move the end of March to a condo - so this is a very big month for us.
The last post was about Inspriation.
I recently read - Inspiration can not come to you if your life is cluttered. Our life was cluttered. We are clearing that ... we are clearing things that take our energy - no unwanted obligations, making things simple - putting on energy on ourselves, our spirit, our health.
This spring/summer we want to connect to nature more - take time to be outdoors. Meditate on our new little deck at our new condo in Autum Woods.
We love the house that we have been at for the last 12 years - good memories - but it is time to move on and this is a much needed change in our lives. This is the time for our health and to play - be carefree.
Happy March and happy packing to Schwen, Mare and Tundie!!







No comments: