OK .... so as Brian (Schwen) said, this was our start. I went to the gym Tuesday - I joined this gym 2 years ago this coming July, and Tuesday was my 2nd time there. It was just a quick 20 minute cardio session .... but it was a start. I have an appointment next Tuesday for an "assessment/orientation" and then I guess I will actually be going.Our real start to this "quest" we are on now began 2 years ago this past April.
My mother in law passed away suddenly ... it was such a difficult time. Schwen was super stressed at work as a VP of Sales and Marketing ... things were building up for him at work to an all time high level of stress .. and then him Mom died - suddenly of a heart attack.
Brian went on a stress leave from work ... and just before it was over and time for him to go back to work, I had the idea that we would go to Grail Springs in Bancroft, ON.
It started us on a new path -- actually more of a 2 year journey of reflecting, gathering information, knowing what to do - but not totally putting it all into play.
I needed to mention all of that to have meaning into why we are so attached to Grail Springs. The owner of Grail Springs has just published a book, and we will use this to continue to inspire us .. and guide us. It covers what we want to focus on ... Mind, Body and Spirit.
We first heard of Wayne Dyer at Grail Springs .. and that has lead us to many many wonderful authors at Hay House ... and so it goes and we are equipping ourselves with great things ---- so this blog is really about putting them into action.
That sums up my start ...
Mare
No comments:
Post a Comment